Since the Buffalo Bills have hired a new head coach, the NFL allows all first-year head coaches a voluntary veteran minicamp.
The camp, which will run from April 16-18, allows the Bills to tryout young veterans for positions that the team needs help at.
Randy Colling, a defensive tackle from Division II Gannon University, has accepted the invitation to participate in the Bills minicamp next month.
Colling is 6’4″ and weighs 307 pounds. Recently, he was in minicamps with the Giants and Jets last year as a tryout player.
Since the defensive staff is comprised of former Jets staffers, the chances of there being a familiarity with Colling are fairly good.
A full roster of participating veterans will be released in the coming weeks.
Tags: Buffalo, Buffalo Bills, Football, NFL
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Former Buffalo Bills QB Doug Flutie Competing for Spring Training Invite on ‘The Next Knuckleballer’
- Buffalo Bills Increase Coaching Staff with Plenty of Former Orange, Jets Staffers
- Buffalo Bills Begin Player Evaluations with New Coaching Staff
- Dave Wannstedt Reportedly Hired by Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Buffalo Bills Continue to Add to Their Coaching Staff
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/qul